Sunday, November 30, 2008

And here is the big event I am working for... very excited!

I had a brilliant weekend just as I planned. Spent a great Sat with some friends on the back of their bikes. The adrenalin rush was mad and now thinking a bike might be on the cards for this young lady (although my Dad would likely disown me).


Trained with the boss man on Sat morning and halfway through he spoke the words I have been awaiting and dreading 'No more cheat meals' but only for 3 weeks he said. I am making a bet that after 3 weeks he will say - no more cheat meals full stop. This might be tricky with all the social lunches and dinners (with set menus - including dessert :() I wont cry too much as I still have some fruit in the diet. As long as there is some fruit it doesnt seem like im dieting. I am definately coping with it better this time around though. I guess I know what to expect (the worst) so any thing above that is a bonus. LOL. I am joking about the worst - but last years experience was horrible for me. I seemed to have no control over my mind or my tears.. This time around im laughing.

Cardio has also been increased to twice a day which is fine by me. Some nights I was already doing a double session so now it will be everyday. I dont mind cause it is not hard cardio like I did last year. Brisk walk or on the bike (I get to watch hundreds of movies).


I started ready my course textbook for my summer school at uni and already received an assignment (bit rough I think) but might as well keep cooking while the iron is got (I dont think that is the right saying).


I have a nice week planned and hope to get to the comedy show again Wed night for midweek giggles. I even hope to drag along a date for the night..

4 comments:

Magda said...

A date Cheryl!!??

Oooh the no more cheat meals is a bit tough leading up to Xmas but I guess we gotta do what we gotta do. Just think how close Mrach 15 is (a bit scary) and you'll stay on track. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Cheers

Magda

Cheryl D said...

Yep I date..
Yes its scary when you point it out like that.. dont scare me LOL

Jaime-lee said...

lol...sorry I have to laugh Cheryl...I could imagine him saying to you no more cheat meals and your face dropping!

Its all for the best CAUSE YOU MISSY ARE GUNA BE A HOTTY AT THE BAY!

JL x

Cheryl D said...

lol.. it did.. I had to swallow back a tear. Damn allegies..
I recovered quickly from the upset.
Your right it will be worth it. But why is it that I have not had pasta in months and as soon as he said that I craved spag bol??