Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spent most of the weekend sleeping which I think was my body telling me it needed rest to fight something off. Finally feeling on the mend and am in a positive mind space. Does anyone else have a few days every 3 months where the just cant move?? Dont care to move, dont care for work, dont want to do anything? Well this lasted 4 days.. I just didnt want to play. Took Friday and Monday off work to recupperate and was still off yesterday but im back now.
Now I did all my training over the weekend including weights and cardio.
I even trained with Sean (a mate of mine) on Sunday and we trained chest. I put him incharge of the session which proved to be very interesting. He has a different way to train more of higher reps, drop sets and very little rest. Got a mad pump after which was promising to see. Mind you I went home and slept for another 3 hours after.
Diet was a little hit and miss especially when I am definately trying for near perfection. I slept through meals and I think I underate all weekend. Yesterday though morning tea time I just could not face the idea of my prepared food (not that tuna and blanched cauli and brocolli is all that appealing) but felt physically ill at the idea of eating it. Had a protein shake instead to get something in.. Lunch came and all I wanted was a sandwich (which I fully enjoyed) but not on plan. Oh well.. back on the horse today. But surprising no drop on the scale even though I can see improvements.
I know the scale should not be the be all and end all but it would make coach happy to see. He loves scales - I think he secretly wants to marry them ;). I have another week and a half before I see him again and I really want an obvious difference (for the better preferably).
My birthday is a week away and the folks cant get it out of their heads that we dont HAVE to go out to dinner to celebrate. I think we comprimised with a BBQ at home. That way I can stay clear of temptation. Speaking of temptation.. I need to bake a cake for work.. again whats with the 'must eat cake - must drink - its your birthday? I think making a cake sounds like alot of fun.. now if I could just work out how (I can imagine myself to be a very fancy cake maker).

And thinking about Magda's blog on 'The perfect day". I have realised I dont know what that would include.. this will take some thought..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been a week and no update Cheryl. Just checking in on you to see what's new with you, that's all. :o) xxx