Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another week down.

Well Friday again and looking back on the week I have no idea what I have done.
Tuesday night I flew out to Melbourne for a course which was brilliant and has really opened my eyes up to the possibilities with my work. I now have some idea to where I can lead into given time, hard work and just a smidge of luck.
I did manage to get in a great 2 hour walk around Melbourne at night. I love the city after dark.. So much going on and there is a buzz which is different to the quite charm of Adelaide. Had a great dinner before falling into my very comfy hotel bed. Cardio was done in the morning on an exercise bike overlooking Melbourne and I could feel Melbourne waking up around me.. Loved it!
Food was on track all day until I got to the airport and ate off plan. I guess it is progress that it didnt escalate into a full scale pig fest - just dinner.
As soon as I got home I feel in love with my life in adelaide again with my cozy apartment and felt like I had been unfaithful to it by my wonderful dreams of moving to Melbourne.
All is back on track with training and food. Had to stop my leg session 3 times last night to stop that 'ops here comes lunch' feeling. Results this week have been poor though. The scale is not budging (I might blame water) and I cant 'feel' any difference. I guess that means will need to train that bit harder next week.
Christmas is fast approaching and so are all the xmas parties. I am really trying to put a limit to it all. I have 2 work does that are essential to me. But i chose the menus so shouldnt do too much damage. Training and work are continuing all the way through xmas so shouldnt loose my momentum. Also im working Xmas lunch so only need to worry about Xmas dinner. I find its not the meals that are the problem over the festive season its the nibbling inbetween meals - so Im going to be very strict about eating between set meals.
I am really looking forward to this weekend. Nothing especially planned (besides work and training) but I hope to catch up with friends and spend plenty of time laughing.
Have a happy and safe weekend.
x

No comments: