Monday, November 24, 2008

I cant beleive it has been a week again.
So just a quick post before I fly off to melbourne for a course..
I trained with hayzer on Sat for the first time in 3 weeks and he said that he can see some changes and that by butt is shrinking.. The relief can not be expressed. I feel good and can see changes myself and using it to keep me going. Weight is down to 71kg (which is still higher then I want but hey as long as it is moving and im not going mad im happy).
Training will be slightly off this week due to the course. I will fit mycardio in without an issue but I have rearranged weights to fit everything in. I trained 2 body parts yesterday (ow) and will do 2 on Thursday and then will have covered the lot by Sat.
My food is all preped to take with me on the course so no excuses there.
Only 4 months to go now (nearly time to think about Kini and music oh and the 15kg still to loose. :))

2 comments:

RaeC said...

I know!! How quick are these weeks flying by?! Great to see you are over your cold and back on track. It will be nice to get back to routine... I dislike having to pack up and go anywhere when I am prepping. I am a creature of habit when it comes to this... happiest in my own environment... LOL!! Have a great weekend hon xxx

Cheryl D said...

Thanks Rae. I am definately a creature of habit too. It really has thrown my week out of line but it was a nice break too. Straight back on track now.. I just wish the scales would budge alittle more. I plan on making the most of this weekend with a balance of work, training and friends... and maybe a little shopping
xxx Cant wait to see you on stage again.