Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I think it has been another week. We had a brilliant brunch on Sunday with the figure girls with a few new comers which is always nice. Jaime Lee, Vivenne, Danielle and Katie P were all first timers to the brunch. Aswell as the lovely Jo, Magda, Kate and Kerry. It was a big brunch with alot of chatter. And even though I took my camera I forgot to take pics to post. I actually had such a great time chatting that I didnt even realise everyone was eating around me while I ate my 'thin air biscuits'. I happily munched away on my tuna, brocolli and cauli after. After chatting with the girls about dieting I have come to the conclusion I need to up up up the greens. So on the suggestion of Viv I am going to try to eat a whole heap of lettuce with my afternoon tea. I had it today and it was surprisingly nice. I wrapped the chicken with a heap of lettuce and had little rolls.

After brunch I needed to hit the gym and Danielle was keen to train too (I knew one of the girls would be keen) and we trained HARD! My tri's have never hurt like this 2 days after a session before. We both pushed each other harder then we would have gone alone so we will try to train together as much as possible now. We trained again tonight Danielle on Chest and me on Back and still we did well. Would be easier if we were doing the same body part but it still worked. She is a great chick with crazy vains and poppy muscles. Because we are aiming for the same comp it will def keep us in line I think.

Weight dropped slightly on Sat again and the big man patted me and said 'good girl'. So if its going in the right direction im happy. Still cant quite crack the 70kg mark but when I do there will be alot of cheering! Didnt do weights yesterday and took advantage of the great weather and hit the beach for cardio. Went for an hour walk without even noticing. Beautiful sunset and really cheered me up out of my Mondayitis. I was in a much better mood today and very productive.

Challanges this week will be Fridays Christmas party. I will need some good hard will power for the day.. The weight in Sat morning might be enough to keep me in line.
Peace out X

1 comment:

Magda said...

Hey Cheryl,

FUNNY!! I ended up walking for an hour as well yesterday ... just not at the beach.

Doing well girl!! Keep it up

:-) Magda