Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well past the halfway mark this week. Not that im wish away my life. But cant wait to have some down time. Ive had a very busy week with work Mondayand Nana's 71st Birthday Tues. My parents are knocking down their house to rebuild so are going through all the old 'stuff' you accumulate over the years. I was dragged into help last night which turned out to be alot of fun. We went throught all my old dancing costumes.. Really should not have tried to squeeze into my old tutu. Didnt look good when I was 12 - and sure as heck doesnt look good at 25 let me tell you! LOL.

Weight training has been good all week and did some great increases in my tri strength yesterday. Tonight im hitting back with my new fancy straps.. Should be interesting - im a little unco when it comes to the little things and think straps will be one of them. AND im going to do 30 min walk after weights.. I have done no 'cardio' all week and think a few sessions of walking wont kill me nor prevent serious muscle growth.

Saving legs for Coach Cayli on Saturday morning. Im going to definately regret that! Haha.. nah love training legs. might be my fav muscle group. He said something rediculous about taking pictures this week. It is going to be my 'before' picture.. Not sure i like that. I dont like to think of myself in 'before' condition.

Thanks for all the info on Organic foods. I will be at the Adelaide Showgrounds Farmers Market on Sunday morning. A little concerned about the lovely homemade icecream I have heard about.. walk away from the icecream Cheryl!

Have another appointment with my Natropath today. i have been on a gluten free and lactose free diet for a few weeks now (with a few slips) to see what is causing all my bloating. I conducted an experiment yesterday (by accident) and had cheese on my gluten free wrap. My last night my stomach looked about 4 months pregnant. Enough for my Mum to say 'Please tell me your blowing your stomach out'. But woke up today with flatness back (well not flat.. but flatter :)) Im thinking it might be a dairy problem.

Well im off to meet my buddy Janelle and her beautiful baby girl - who im going to have words with for not letting her mother sleep!

And remember..

"You haven't been given life to test the waters. You're here to make waves"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dairy problem solves your ice cream problem! My natropath has me on no wheat, dairy, chilli, coffee, artificial sweatner or chocolate. You try finding a good cheat meal in that! The rest of the week it's great as I know I can't have these things and it makes my diet nice and tight. Maybe I'll see you at the farmers market, I'll be the one buying bulk eggs and broccoli!