Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday sweet Friday

So I have reach another Friday. This week went super fast and I feel like I haven't stopped all week. All in all this has not been the greatest for eating well. And it just comes down to slackness. My days I have eaten all my meals - all healthy and nutrishous.. but at night I have been unorganised. Too busy running around to prepare a healthy dinner. A protein shake and toast is not dinner. So my new focus this week will be to take time to cook dinner before I run off again.

The weekend plan... finally I have a night off work for a friends birthday tonight. So heading out straight from work. Having dinner and drinks out at a Restaurant/Bar in Adelaide. I group from work are going and they are a great funny bunch so looking forward to it. But 3 drink Maximum will be in effect tonight. Training with H tomorrow morning and it will not do to be under 100%.

You will be pleased to know that I have been doing walks this week. Even in the pouring rain Wednesday. Does anyone else do the Corporate Cup. Well - work has a team entered and we do a 4.5km course. Your team gets points for the biggest improvement. Well first day of the even we are expecting Thunderstorms and hail. Yep there is me with a monster golf umbrella walking around this track. I was covered in mud and my shoes and socks were soaked. I thought it was funny for about 5 minutes of the 45min walk. On the plus side at least I will improve my time next week - it is very hard to walk at a decent pace with an umbrella.

I hope eveyone has a great weekend - to the girls (and boys) going to Mildura - train hard and focus.. not long now
XXX

No comments: